I am an award winning blogger who raises awareness on disability issues.
“Life Through The Disability Lens” was birthed out of frustration that there was no-one in my world who could truly understand my daily challenges. I created this blog as a safe space for me to share some of my experiences and thoughts relating to my disability. Through this blog, I want the reader to gain insight into what my life with a disability is all about. I can’t guarantee you that all of the topics will be interesting but if I blog about it then it means it’s important to me.
- I was featured in the Zimbabwe Achivers Magazine.
- Nominated for the Zimbabwe International Womens’ Awards Blogger of the Year.
- Featured on a BBC radio programme on Disability in Africa.
- Won an AfroShine Australia Award for Excellence In Community Advocacy (Disability).
- Interviewed on OzAfrican Tv.
Read, follow, comment, share and let’s have meaningful dialogue about disability issues.