Last night church was so good, the worship, the word, the atmosphere-everything was just on point. I just had to share the word from last night titled Where Is My Well? The key scripture was Jeremiah 2: 13
13 “My people have committed two sins:
They have forsaken me,
the spring of living water,
and have dug their own cisterns,
broken cisterns that cannot hold water.
Two Wrongs That Were Committed
- Forsaken God Deuteronomy 8: 10-18
- Dug their own well
Signs That You’ve Dug Your Own Well.
- Everything becomes harder. It’s harder to do anything-smile,give, be generous, there is no joy.
- Life feels stale no excitement. When someone opens the door to your life what comes out?
- Everything becomes about you. What’s anyone doing to help me? Your relationship with God becomes filtered through the view of you.
When you find yourself feeling discouraged and stuck in your own well, cry out to God.
Matthew 11:28-30The Message (MSG)
28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
How Find God’s Well.
Walk with God John 1: 14 Psalm 119: 115 Proverbs 3: 7-8 God does not want you to look like you are well put together, He wants to put me together.
- Work with Him 1 Peter 5 :7 Jesus cares so much about you and He wants to take away your burdens.
Watch Him Hebrews 12: 2. Fix your eyes on Jesus. People will always let you down no-one is perfect don’t look to anyone for what you need.